You can make reservations for a escape room on one of the following time slots: 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00, 17:30, 19:00, 20:30 and 22:00 o’clock.
At Escape Room Mol, your safety and that of our employee’s is our number one priority. We have different initiatives to guarantee your safety, the most important ones are:
– We have a inspected and certified fire alarm system with fire and smoke detectors throughout the building and inside the escape rooms.
– Every escape room has it’s own emergency button, which can be used at any time to exit the room immediately by unlocking the door.
– We have several fire extinguishers throughout the building.
– We have safety lighting throughout the building in case of emergency.
– All electric locks will release in case of emergency. There’s not a single door that will stay locked if an emergency strikes.
– There’s constant surveillance by our employee’s via camera’s and microphones inside the escape room.
– We always have at least one employee monitoring the game.
– There are multiple exit routes and emergency exits available.
These (and other) precautions ensure that you can try to escape from our rooms with your mind and heart at ease.
The prices of the rooms are:
2 people – €70
3 people – €90
4 people – €100
5 people – €110
6 people – €120
7 people – €140
8 people – €160
If you plan on enjoying our escape rooms with a bigger group, please contact us by phone or email.
We have 40 free parking spots available.
You can find them behind the escape room building (entrance Maaistraat) Address: Ezaard 122, 2400 Mol
We keep an eye on all of our contestants with a camera.
Are you stuck on an insolvable puzzle? No matter what you do, you just can’t see the connection?
We will help you with a tiny nudge in the right direction to get past that point.
This way, we keep it fun for everybody.
How do you start?
Use your eyes, your ears, your hands…. go!
A video game in real life! And be sure to really go for it, because you’re racing against time itself.
Working together is the magic phrase to get all objects, hints, letters and numbers in correct order. Working together also means communicating with each other.
Obviously, we can’t give away anymore than this… yet.
No! An escape room isn’t a haunted house. With camera’s we’ll make sure to keep an eye out for any emergencies, you can even leave for a toilet break in case you need to.
If you and your team don’t manage to figure out and match the pieces together, then we’ll open the door for you of course.
Maybe you’ll succeed in the next room?
Escape rooms are for the ages between 9 and 99. For people below the age of 12, we ask that one adult is present in the room as supervisor.